Saturday 31 March 2012

Our triathlon club

We had a good day promoting our club it was nice to see our members come out and support us also was nice to see some new members sign up ! I think it's going to be a great season
Remember to check out the Durham Region triathlon club on the web also like us on Facebook ! Today we had a table set up at the Oshawa sports fair at the civic recreation complex it's a nice facility, lots of people came threw but not as many visitors as I figured but had about 5 to 8 people inquire which is a good start ! We will be promoting it more over the next couple weeks !
I received my April training plan from coach Paul ! It's starting to look like fun ! My bike stayed the same but my swim change a bit and my weights moved from Thursday to Tuesday which is nice because now I don't have to push weights on my swim day!!!
Next month I'm assuming my days will move around again due to the out door training ! My Wednesday will become a swim day and thursday will become a bike day do I can fit in the Drtc training which is already planned out !
I'm very excited about this season !
Right now I have 23 weeks to ironman 70.3 muskoka so I'm preparing to set the switch to the on position for the rest of my training !! No more excuses time to load up the fire !!!
I better get some rest I have my last hockey game tomorrow ! It's gonna be a hard one ! Cross your fingers !!

Have a good day !

No comments:

Post a Comment