Sunday 18 March 2012

Hard to understand

Good evening


A triathletes life is hard to understand, recently some friends of ours (erin meet threw a place she used to work) want us to go play cards on a Saturday night and I keep telling Erin no I can't go because I want to be in bed early Saturday night because I do my long ride on Saturday and long run on sunday, and the last thing I want is to be up all night ! Some folks just don't understand !
I am busy every day of the week ! It's nothing personal I just have a goal to achieve ! Maybe one day I will have a bit more time but over the next six months I will have no time to do anything !!! So I hope everyone understands !
I tried out a few new things on the weekend, New shoes !!!! Newbalance 840's very nice shoes, like running on a cloud, if I get a couple months out of them I'll be happy !!!! Also I tried our my first pair of compression sleeves on my calves and I must say for all the controversy over if they work or if they don't I'm going to give them my two thumbs up ! I thing alot of the benefit came from the stability they supply to those muscles, I have had no lower leg pain today I usually have after a run ! I also had them on for a couple hours after to aid in recovery ! Although very pricey at 50 buck I'd say that is another piece of equipment I will not go without !

Have a great week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment