Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nice to be outside

So today I had a chance to get out and try my fitness that I have built over the winter and it's hard to believe I can get any faster than I am now ! I could actually notice a difference !!!! Some hills I had a hard time with last year I had to stop at the top and look back to see if it was the same ! All that spinning paid off today !!! I'm so pleased !
Now to drop the weight get my new tri bike and look out !!!!!
Everything is coming together nicely but I do need to talk to my coach to see how I'm going to handle my training from here on in, how hard to push, I don't want to go crazy when things are starting to work good and burn out, but also I don't want to go to easy that I don't gain !
April will be a good month ! Nutrition will be set, schedule set, mental part getting set, ready to rock !!!
DRTC training will soon be going ! Can't wait to see all my tri buddies ! And to get out on our group rides !!!
Have a good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment