Sunday 4 March 2012

Amazing day

It's nice when your training day goes just right!
Lots of energy lots of grit! Today I pounded through my run ! Then did some elliptical, then right into my weights it was amazing !
Lots of rumors about when the gym is closing ! but the overall condition of the place wasn't bad, someone has been cleaning it, floors were clean, washrooms were clean, not at all like a place that was closing soon.
I have my BMI on Tuesday night and I'm not expecting any miracles but if I just hold my passed weight I will be happy !!
Tomorrow I get to use my swimp3 in the pool !!! can't wait 500 songs to swim too !!!!
This week is going to be called register week! I have to register for "Triathlon Ontario, Durham Region Triathlon club, also Guelph one triathlon, Gravenhurst, and the Kingston long!
Bed early tonight ! The start of a big week ... Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment