Thursday 1 March 2012

Retail therapy

Good evening !!

What better to do to get things back in order again then go buy something! I went to Durham swimwear today and got the Finis swimp3 and does it ever work good!! I loaded up all my favorite music and can't wait to get in the pool! I did a dry run with it and it worked great! Nothing goes in your ears they sit on your cheek bones held on with your goggle straps !!! Pretty slick !
I also picked up the coolest goggles ! I had to get them because they just looked good! They are alot bigger than my old ones and man what a difference!! The only thing in the lake I might have a problem with is I will really see the fish!! I don't like that!!
Hahaha I know I know it's funny to see a big dude sacred of a little fish !! But I have seen their teeth ! I don't want to see them up close!
Things are looking good again ! Training is back on track I'm feeling good again ...... It really makes a difference if my body eats crappy food it just feels crappy!!
Time to focus and get right back into it soon be race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment