Monday 19 March 2012

Good year planned

Good evening

Even though my day started at 430 am and it's now 1130 pm and I'm just beat I thought I should put a short post in (so Abbey doesn't get mad at me) I had a busy day at work went right to our triathlon club meeting (THE DURHAM REGION TRIATHLON CLUB) an excellent club then from there right into the pool for my Monday long swim!
We have some great things planned and can't wait for the club training to start up !!
I had a small little tweak in my shoulder tonight in the swim and will monitor it as the week goes on, hope it's just minor !!! Shoulders are finicky little things !!!! So remember if your body is telling you something better listen !!! But mine always says " go ahead eat that burger" !!!!!So don't listen if it tells you that lol



Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment