Wednesday 28 March 2012

Putting together the puzzle

It's been interesting to say the least ! When to eat when to train, sick, tired, injured, broke.... Gels or bars? Motion control or neutral ? Compression sleeves or not? Tri Bike or road bike? Protein or carbs ? Socks or no socks?
I have many questions and few answers!
I ask myself sometimes why I post every day ! And besides the fact that my Abbey will bug me for some new blogs to read posting every day keeps me on track even when I'm off track it still keeps me accountable and honest to my goals!
Another question I ask myself is how many times can one fall off the heathy eating wagon and scarf down a box of peek freen cookies ? If I would just stay on track for 6 months and eat properly I would be at my race weight ! Especially after 16 months I would be ripped and skinny ! I am still happy with the way I look and feel but it could be better ! I'm sure training for my 70.3 ironman will take some weight off this summer but we will see !
If I try real hard I could be down 20 to 24 lbs by my first race which will put my around 248 lbs which will leave 18 and then I'll be ready for those muskoka hills !

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment