Sunday 25 March 2012

Race season

It's official ! The race season is on !! today the oldest road race took place in Hamilton Ontario !!!!!! The around the bay 30km the Drtc had a strong showing today with many members running ! I'm very proud of all those who took place in today's race ! True athletes !
My sister-in-law ran it today after being sick most of the week !! That took tremendous guts ! I'm glad I talked her into a triathlon this summer ! We are going to run the Guelph sprint in June!! Should be fun !!
I thought today was going to be my last hockey game but to my surprise we won !!! So next week will be the last I haven't quite figured out how I will tell my team this will be my last season, I've played with them for 15 years and it will be a sad day when I tell them !!
Hockey is a big deal in my family but sometimes you need to make difficult choices in life and this is one of them, but need to be done.
I have once again been struggling with my weight ! All the talk of getting things together doesn't seem to be working ! I think I need to change it up a bit, I am so very busy that I don't even have time to make a simple meal plan so I will not worry about that and just try to eat healthy and stay out of the junk and I hope with my increase of workouts the fat will come off ! I am going to watch what I eat but not put as much stress into the plan ! Just healthy clean eating, soon the snow camp will end and I can have my life back again, and my routine something I've been missing since mid October
Just an update my shoulder is feeling a bit better I have missed two weight days last week giving my shoulder a rest before it gets worse and now feels better, we will see tomorrow at swim and my ankle in the run today felt good or good enough to tolerate!
Off to see dr Jason tomorrow morning so hope it works out for me !!



Have a good night !

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to read about other individuls that are striving to achive the status of Ironman. I have just restated my journey and find me at:

    www.myroadtoironman.com

    Good Luck,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete