Friday 9 March 2012

14 weeks

Good evening
So the gym is closed, time to move on, Im thinking its going to be the local city pool and gym,,,they offer a family pass i can bring the kids to the pool while i do my laps. This is very cost effective too around 48 dollars a month for the entire family swimming, skating, and the gym .........
I have 14 weeks before my first race and I'm starting to get excited !! when i was on my bike outside on Wednesday i was very fast compared to last year !! I made sure i did go on the same route just to compare my time for my first 20 km i really rocked it !!!!!
Tonight is the first night that I'm just sitting around and unplugging for a bit doing some mindless surfing on the Internet (a thing that i love doing) just surfing whatever my mind wants....... it usually comes back to triathlon but what ever pops into my mind!!!
My last week of training was OK but not quite back to 100 % but my work schedule was all over the place, tomorrow will be a key day for me id like to prepare for the week so i don't have to do it Sunday..
Saturday i will spin at home since Ive been away all week i just don't want to leave the house!! then Sunday morning i have a hockey game... that will leave two more games,,, then i will retire until i have a Mdot tattoo from Penticton BC Ironman Canada....the risk of injury in mens recreational hockey is to high to risk messing up so many hours of training.
I have been looking at a few of my pictures from last year and i never smile!!! that is going to be included in my new race plan!!! last season being my first race year i was really  wound up in the whole big rush ! this year I'm going to be more calm cool and collective and I'm also not going to bring my house into the transition area! I'm not even going to wash to sand off my feet!!
I'm excited i talked my sister-in-law into doing a race with me !!!! We have three people addicted to triathlon in our family now.....I guess i know what the dinner conversations will be >>>>>
have a great evening !!

No comments:

Post a Comment