Saturday 17 March 2012

Same old question

Good evening


I ask myself why quite often !!! Why do I do this ? I can achieve a healthy lifestyle from just exercising and watching what I eat and I wouldn't need to train on the extreme side.
I really can't answer that question, but I think about it often......the amount of money and time and sacrifice is incredible, just the equipment alone is expensive, not to mention classes, coaching and travel, I think having a coach is very important, I think having a coach takes all the guess work our of a difficult task of preparing for a race, coaches also can help to keep you from over training (which I'm sure I would do without my coach)
Classes are also important, swimming and biking are some classes I took in my first year ! And yes they have made me a better athlete !
The right gear also is important,this is only my second season I already have quite a pile of tri stuff !! Wetsuit, tri bike numerous pairs of shoes, shirts, hats, watches, the list goes on and on!
But why do we do it ! I keep searching for an answer and hope I find it someday !

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment