Sunday 11 March 2012

Smell of spring!

And almost time to pack the trainer away for the winter! Even though I dont seem to mind it now !!! And it has helped my bike this winter !!! Last year at this time I didn't even have a bike so I'm way ahead !
I have some kind of pull in my left leg just behind my knee I think it's the calf but not sure ! I will pay close attention to it to make sure it doesn't get away from me.
I have started to push just a little harder this week near the end of my run and bike were I would normally just put the time in and complain to myself about how I want to stop, I would push threw and give everything I had to finish ! I think that's helping !
Only 2 hockey games left this year and I need to make sure nothing happens to cause a injury !! To close to race season to risk that ! We are in the bB final, a place that we are not used to being in !!! Usually beat out and golfing by this time of the year !
I trained with Peter today very nice to have a spotter in the gym it makes it easier to push that little bit extra without dropping a set of weights on your head ! Peter did very well today and was glad to have him training with me !
My plan is going to have to shift back to evening training since I've gone back to the city gym !! I don't mind that anyway I don't really like early morning training anyway !
Overall had a great weekend and feel ready to take on another week !!
Have a great night !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment