Tuesday 13 March 2012

My coach knows!

Good evening

When I received my march training plan I saw the run schedule was 1run and 1walk for 30 minutes one day and 2 run and 1 walk for 20 minutes and follow that up with 20 minutes of cardio another day!! I am completely amazed that every time I run this month it seems to be getting easier, it's real hard to do the 1 and 1's for me because i feel like i should be running my guts out but my coach is breaking me in i think ! but I'm making sure I follow the plan, doctor Jason has had me shorten my stride and turn my feet over faster so my cadence is higher which is sure alot nicer !!! I could see myself in the mirror today and I will say it doesn't look pretty but it's sure easier to run like that !!!
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a ride outside I'm scheduled to do a 1.5 hour trainer ride but it's going to be so nice outside !!! I saw lots of bikes out today and it was wonderful to see !
I'm glad I came out of my training low ok with minimal complications !! I think it was our pool game that got me out of my rut thanks DRTC!!!! It was great to just take a break !!!
Have a great night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment