Monday 26 March 2012

What does it take ?

Good evening !!!

It takes time, money, dedication, heart, support, the list can go on and on ! If you have read any of my previous posts you know of the battle I face with food ! It's quite a war but I know I will win ! I've had this same battle with alcohol, cigarettes and won so I know it's only a matter of time when my fight against fat will be over !!!
I have been thinking about why I want to train for this race over the last few weeks and have come up with only one answer so far ! It's not for bragging rights, although it is kinda cool, I don't even think its because I want to get fit because let me tell you there is much easier ways to get fit than train for a ironman!!!
I think I'm doing it for myself I want to push myself to my limits then go passed them!!! I want to achieve goals I never thought possible I want to make my family proud of me !
I'm just doing it for ME ! But by doing it for Me I already can see how my positive energy effects lots of other people ! People that never thought they could achieve certain goals are setting out to achieve them ! So really I'm doing this for all the people in the same boat as me that are struggling with their weight ! So that's who I'm going to dedicate my race to ! I can't wait it's going to be a great day for me!!!


"You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime."


Keep training hard !!






No comments:

Post a Comment