Saturday 24 March 2012

Around the bay

Good evening !


I want to take today's post and dedicate it to my friends running around the bay!
I would have loved to run this race with them, although it wouldn't be a race for me with my turtle like speed lol but I'm saving my ankles for the summer I'm not sure how many km's are left in these wore out ankles so I will only run when I have too!!!
I have a few friends running tomorrow and I'm so proud of all of them and wish I could be there for support but I have my final hockey game before I retire to pursue my ironman dream, the risk of injury is still way to high.
Around the bay is a great way to warm up for the upcoming triathlon season for many triathletes their A race training schedule should be started or starting up in the next couple weeks and for some may already be going for the earlier races !
My first is a sprint in Guelph already to the mileage right now for that race!
I remember my coach telling me that the training we did in the winter will be noticed in the summer and I'm glad I gave it my all !!! All those hours on the trainer paid off '!!!! We were spoiled with all the nice weather over the last week so back on the trainer now till it gets nicer!!!!

I really hope everyone has a great race tomorrow and can't wait to hear about their exciting day !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment