Tuesday 6 March 2012

BMI tonight

Well I'm not expecting any miracles today at my BMI because I know my weight has gone up a bit but my cloths are fitting different ! (to big) which is good!
I think I have been putting on some more muscle ! But tonight will show the difference !
The last few Saturdays at spin class I've been thinking I was getting lazy then I realized just after Christmas coach paul said that he was going to turn up the dial which explains why I've felt like I was struggling ! It's just a little harder ! I'm ok with that it's going to make all my tri buddies much faster this season !!! Maybe we will see some more podium finishes this summer! I know I'm going to turn it up a notch !
I went for a swim in my regular gym pool last night and the pool seemed cleaner but I listened to lots of whispers about the gym closing at the end of the week ! It's not open early anymore which is not good for me and there is no more classes !!! No yoga no spins no nothing! I can't see it ever recovering from this one! I'm going to print a letter to them explaining in it that I'm going to cancel my contract due to lack of service ! I feel since the they cancelled all classes and changed the hours of the gym they have voided my contract ! That's why I went to the gym was pool that's open at 5 am now it's not open and it's dirty !!! And they have canceled all classes which was another reason why I went there!
I have to get signed up for all my races it seems like everyone is doing it this week so now I'm getting excited can't wait !!!
Have a good day !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment