Sunday 4 March 2012

Outside soon

Good morning !
I hope the nice weather gets here fast I would love to get out on the bike. It's a
great day to be outside today if you don't mind a small chill in the air!! The birds are out singing, which is a good sign that warmer weather is near !
I hope everyone had a great time at our pool game last evening !!! I sure did ! And thanks to Liz we got home at 1030 pm. Our next triathlon social will be well into the training season so it will be a no beer event for me ! Susan suggested go-carts!! That will be very fun!!!
Up and off to hockey ! And to the the gym ! If it's still open and not been shut down...... for my run and weights!
I went to the bike show yesterday and found my new tri bike!
I'm very excited about it! So now I have all the tools and all I need is to apply the training and should have a fun summer of races !

No comments:

Post a Comment