Sunday 1 April 2012

April fools day!

Happy April fools day ! Time to switch the triathlon switch from winter maintenance to training for a race !
Many of my friends have started their training for a race but mine is still 3 weeks away ! That will be 20 weeks to my ironman 70.3 things are well on there way to work out just fine ! Providing I don't get injured I will be happy !
Hockey is over for the season and till after my ironman ! We didn't win but there was lots of fireworks at the game just the way I like to finish off the season. ! I felt a small groin pull today so I will have to take special care it doesn't develop into anything
Coach Paul still has me running and cycling indoors which is ok with me ! It's kinda crappy outside !
I'm hoping to have time to pick up my new bike in the middle of the month ! Very excited about that to get tearing up the quiet country roads !


Cross your fingers for a good week !

No comments:

Post a Comment