Thursday 22 March 2012

Time to light it up !

Good evening !!

This month has been so busy for me !!
It hasn't slowed down ! Soon April will be here and there is no looking back ! Only to look at how hard we trained over the winter to get to the point we are at now !!!
I'm real happy with the shape I'm in right now, I could have been in better shape if I was a little more serious but I think it was good to take it easy since I'm hoping to train for a full ironman next season and that will be the commitment of a lifetime !!!
I'm sure all I will change is my nutrition and my training intensity, I won't go crazy in the off season this year I will just be consistent and eat well and hope I'll be at 220 lbs by my half ironman this summer !!!
My shoulder didn't feel too bad today until I picked s bag out of the back of my pickup truck and pulled it again, bit I'm sure it will fix itself over the next tri months !!!!!
Have a good night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment