Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year!!

Hope everyone had a great new years eve !!! I had the most amazing time with some great friends! Wouldn't trade that for the world!!! I went out not planning to get sideways but some of my best times ive had started with a non planned trip sideways !!!!nothing like I used to do at all but definitely fun !
So now the new years resolutions begin! Some will work ! Some will not ! I think the key to it is have a life resolution not just a new years ....start planning small and add as you go and then go big for others but keep your plans realistic ! PLAN PLAN PLAN is the key to success ORGANIZE is also another key thing for some people ! If your quitting smoking or quitting drinking I believe GO BIG ......when I made the choice in my life to quit drinking and quit smoking I did it !!! Cold turkey with little effects on my life ,,,,after over a year I let myself have a couple drinks at a couple special functions in the off season of triathlon and I believe if I can control myself and not go back to that same lifestyle it's ok to get a little sideways a couple times a year !!but as of now time to get serious and train for my ironman 70.3 .........251 days till muskoka 70.3!!!!!!!
As for my resolutions I plan to succeed I have various resolutions I plan on carrying out for the rest of my life!!! I plan on reaching my goal weight of 230 by June 15th my first triathlon of the year in Guelph !!!! That's a measly 2 lbs per week and if I achieve a three pound a week loss I will reach it much faster ! With my last full week of snow I was unable to achieve my goal of being ready to start my plan on January third so over the next 4 days I will give it my all to achieve my plan and start to focus at the start of next week!
Another resolution is to delete all negativity and drama from my life ! That's in public ,the work place , my entire life I want to be free of negativity and drama ! No more brining stress home ,, and move forward!!! I will be speaking my mind no more holding back ! Should be interesting !!!!
And one other thing I'm going to change is sleep and hydration,,, so far its working I slept till noon today it was great!!!
So I really wish everyone a great and happy and successful new year !!!

ON YOUR LEFT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment