Wednesday 25 January 2012

Looking great!

Some people say " triathlon takes up to much of your life" I say " it gives you your life back" if you don't believe me just ask me!
So much positive things are happening its just like winning the lottery ! Had a great spin on the bike today (alone) just hope for no snow so I can spin with my tri buddies on Saturday morning !
Had a new way to deal with the negative people at work today ! It was kind of funny !!!! I just put my headphones in and couldn't hear a thing ! It was great....
I found somthing out about yoga ........ It's not only about stretching its about stress relief ... I was very impressed the way I felt after the class last night I was completely stress free ! I think I'd like to take a extra class this week it was amazing !

Early to bed
Have a great night !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment