Thursday 5 January 2012

First swim class of 2012

Good evening !!!
Super excited the first swim class of the year !!!!!
Get to see all my tri buddies since the new years party !!!! I had a nice treat this morning at the gym!!! I walked up the stairs and coach Paul was there training another athlete so I had to be on my toes lol!!!!!proper form ! Follow my plan !!!! I didn't talk to him right away because they were at work just as I was ,,,so in went the head phones and away I went.
I had a super workout went threw my whole plan then down to the change room were I ran into coach Paul and was able to say good morning !! He told me about the awesome bike class I missed last night and told me how hard all my super athlete friends worked!! I like to hear that!!!
He said there was a new energy and excitement in bike class with the new season underway......and just as he was about to go into the pool with the other athlete he did a friendly check "so I'll see you on Saturday right"? Anyone that knows Paul can always see the look on his face !! Very serious yet friendly !!!! So yes I will be at bike class on Saturday.
Had another great day with my meal plan it is getting much easier and I can't even explain how great I feel!! I do have a challenge tommorow night though a good friend of the familys home burnt down and they lost everything so his family is having a bennifit dance and all my friends will be there and the beers will be cold and the food will be out !!!! So there's a pretty good chance I won't be staying long !! I have attached a value to this season like coach Paul said and it's pretty valuable
Hope you have a great night !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment