Monday 16 January 2012

Why?

I spend some of my free time surfing the Internet for people's amazing stories about how they changed their lives an let me tell you there sure is a lot of them out there! All of them just as amazing as the next,,,, now that I've seen that I'm not rewriting anything new why do I keep posting? well for starters it keeps me motivated when I do this ! Also it helps me keep track of certain things , issues or problems I can look back on it also let's me look back on the good things to !!
I have lots of people to thank for my continuing success ,,,also The Durham Region Triathlon Club, ,and Kim for suggesting I join the club (I wouldn't be here today if she didn't suggest it )! My coach ! Who has a constant job at holding me back which is sometimes harder than making a person try harder ,,,of course my family I couldn't EVER do it without them from dealing with my tired grumpy moods to helping prepare my meals so I could sleep a little longer ! and cheering me on even when I'm not racing ( some times on my trainer when I've had enough they cheer me on to finish) my super amazing wife who's only reason she works two jobs is to buy me a new tri bike (wink wink) she said she is only doing all this if she gets a trip to Hawaii so I guess I will have to get real fast!!and my mom and dad who come to my races ,,, And all the other experienced athletes I train with they all help me in different ways and when I'm training I always remember different things they said !!trianing with these athletes is a special honor that I appreciate very much and thank each and everyone of them !!!
I also have another special person who helps me in my training ,,,she always has great ideas and amazing advice even though she probably wouldn't lend me a tool to fix my bike on the side of the road and she would probably laugh at me if I fell off my bike on the trainer ((((on your left , in a corner, against the wind)))) thx to everyone ! For my amazing new life !



Swim like your gonna drown, ride like you stole it, and run like they are chasing you !

No comments:

Post a Comment