Saturday 28 January 2012

Two hard days

Good evening !

So I finally got to a monster spin class !! Two fun crazy hours with lots of my triathlon friends and fun it was !!! I had a great ride I had a 32 km average over the two hour ride !
I tried a different breakfast today to see if that helped and no it didn't change the outcome much ! I think alot of it was that my day off was yesterday and I was lean on the calories which left the tank empty ! But I will change next week and monitor the outcome.
I have learned a few lessons over the last year about training for triathlons ,,,it sure takes alot of planning and alot of support from family , friends , and just about everyone ! So when things get a little sideways you need to really press forward and lean on those very friends and family members that support you ! so don't be afraid to talk to those people !!
Team Drinkle is very strong and supportive I somtimes believe supporting may even be harder than training itself...... I am very lucky my family knows how important my goal is and they are training just as hard as me ! they keep the house running ! My oldest daughter watches the younger ones while I train, my wife works two jobs and prepares me and everything I need to train worry free ! I'm very lucky and extreamly greatful of the amazing job they are doing !
In return I will give them a strong race and hopefully one day they will say their dad is a IRONMAN !

No comments:

Post a Comment