Sunday 22 January 2012

Balance

Good evening !
So the snow showed up and wrecked another function for me and my family again ! Missed a night out bowling with the triathletes !!! Looked like they a great time from the facebook photos!
Once again the snow messed my training plan and my food plan as well ! I lost my marbles and had a couple bad things to eat....it's amazing how much fat and calories are in processed food!
I have been really watching what I've been putting in and wow I didn't believe what I saw! I looked at a hungry man TV dinner today in the grocery store and it had 72% of your daily sodium intake and 67 % of your daily intake of fat with a whopping 1794 calories...... I think they should put warning labels on food like they do on cigarette packs! because that stuff can kill you .....I dropped my calories from 2649 down to 2150 last week so I will see how it is tommorow morning. I have been hitting the weights real hard so my slow weight loss my be from making muscle!!! I will know Tuesday when I go get my BMI done if my muscle mass is greater than 188 lbs I will know and I hope my fat % goes down too! I think it will because I can see change happening and I'm real pleased with this change!!
I received my new orthotics on Friday and had my first training session in them today ... They felt real good I'm hoping to start running in February once I find the right shoes to put these nice orthotics in..I'm hoping that with my orthotics , regular stretching and monthly massage therapy my ankle pain will be minimal....my new shoe hunt begins tommorow ....
Off to bed early morning swim tommorow ...

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment