Sunday 29 January 2012

Time crunch

Good evening !!!
I would love to turn back the clocks and start this all over again !! I sure wouldn't change my friends, family or my job but I would change some things like smoking and drinking !! And not being healthy !!! I wish I would have found this sport when I was twenty ! Then some of the hard stuff would be over !!! And what I mean by that is its hard enough to train your body to be an endurance athlete but try cutting calories and trying to loose fat while doing it! I think I might be winning against the fat at this point but cannot give up the battle ! I need to treat every day with caution ! It's very easy to fall off the food wagon for me ! I remember the days I would eat a large pizza and wash that down with 12 or 13 grilled cheese sandwiches followed by 20 beers and today I ate only 2100 calories of good healthy food esh it's sure hard!!!! Anyone who is in the same boat as me I want you to not give up either !! I know how hard it is ! And if I can be of any help let me know !!
Now back to the time crunch !!!! I did another time audit on myself again and thought I'd share it! I'm at work 52.5 hours a week I travel 3 hours a day to and from work that equals 15 hours add that to my work hours and it's 64.5 hours then put 8 hours of sleep per day (ya right)and that equals 120.5 put on 11 hours of training (which will only get longer) that makes 131.5 hours ........hygiene and eating takes another 10 hours a week which equals 141.5 hours ............so I have 26 hours left in the week which will disappear as the training season progresses but for now the 26 hours is gobbled up by my three kids and work around the house !!! I have a plan made for the whole month and find it hard to fit anything in!!
I sure had a awesome training weekend this weekend I felt real strong on the bike and in the gym as well also during my hockey game I'm getting so strong on the ice I sometimes have to cut it back a notch so I don't roll over anyone!!
Just a quick note on my feet !! They are feeling great I cant wait to get out and start running!
Also my blood pressure continues to go down to the point that my doctor is thinking about taking me off my blood pressure pills it's been at 120/80 for three months and lately it's traveling south of that number around 120/67 with a pulse of 60 bpm and my resting is around 52-60 things are really looking up!!!!


Every morning in Africa , a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve.
It doesn't matter if your a lion or gazelle when the sun comes up you better be running!!!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment