Monday 9 January 2012

Great weather !

Good evening !
I think we are having a nice winter if you like to run outside! I haven't had the pleasure but im sure it's awesome ! I will find out next month if I get the clearance !
I have to admit I sure complaine alot about my foot alot over the last few days !!!! I've been reading alot about everything there is to know about feet and everything you read on the Internet needs to be taken with a grain of salt But I have come across alot of similarities with foot pain and hydration and stretching !
Over the last two days I have been doing both like crazy and have to say the pain has gone away slightly !
I start yoga tommorow so I think that will help lots !cant wait

I found another quote I liked and would love to share

"If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just finish the race its up to you."

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment