Saturday 7 January 2012

Great week

Good Saturday evening!
Week number one of hard training and smart eating is almost wrapped up! 30 mins of cardio 1.5 hours of weight training followed by 1.5 hours of hockey left for the week then my day off ...can't wait .!!! I'm following my plans I set for myself on January 1st very close to what I decided ! A few minor tweaks here and there and it will be perfect ! I managed to stay within my 2649 calories per day and didn't miss any training I will weigh myself Monday morning to see if the weeks plan worked !!!!! If no weight loss then I will trim some things to make perfect it but I know I'm close !I sure feel good.
We had a great spin today....rough count about 40 people ! Very busy !!!! Lots of DRTC members there showing there stuff !!! With all this hard training we are sure to see some great finishes from the club members !!
Today was one of the worst days in a while for my ankle pain and it's getting more wierd every day. One second it hurts and I can't put any weight on it the next minute I can run ten km..
It's real sore after I've been off it for ten or so minutes then get up and walk around, after a couple mins of limping around the pain goes away. I get my new orthotics in another couple weeks and I have an appointment with the doctors again to see what else he has on his mind but until then keep at it gently training with no running.

Have a great evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment