Thursday 26 January 2012

Calories in and calories out

Good evening

That is the magic pill!! Calories in and calories out there is no secret pill no special diet nothing ! Calories in and out ! Some people have a fast metabolism yes but it's still the same they just can eat more ! There is alot of planning and testing as well ! If you don't have a phone with any calorie apps on it and you have to write it down every day your looking at around an hour a day!!! I use the "lose it" app it's great it does every thing for you.... I started around 2700 calories a day switched to 2500 calories a day and now I'm down to 2100 calories a day we will see if that works !
One problem with this system is the length of time it takes ! I have already used up three weeks trying to find that magic number ! I am very close now !! Once I find it I will cut enough to make up for the last couple weeks.
I didn't go over my 2100 calories today but I can look back at my choices from today and change a couple things, I should go to one coffee in the morning and I had french dressing with my salad and I also had oil that I used to cook my peppers and onions for my wrap so I had a total of about 1000 junk calories that I should have traded for somthing good !
That's next weeks goal ! Perfect eating !!!! For a food addict that is very hard..
Friday is hard due to the lack of training, I have to really watch my calories without that 1000 calorie burn ....
Hope you have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment