Friday 20 January 2012

Watch what you eat

Good morning !
What a great week! I think I have finally got over my sugar craving !!! I feel Great .... Had a great swim last night everything is going as planned. I have really noticed this month while I've been recording everything I've put in my body is that if you really watched you would be amazed... The sodium that's in food isn't right ! I have not added any salt to anything and not ate any processed food and my sodium is around 4700 mg per day which doesn't bother me too much since so much is lost when I train but the average person that eats processed and take out must be in the danger zone for sodium.
Im out working right now just taking a second to post my blog today since I missed last nights I will do two today ! I just got some gas for 1.24 a liter then I bought 2 jugs of washer fluid for 4.99 a piece and the guy gave me a card for 5 cents off a liter for 20 liters and handed it to me with a smile like he just gave me a 100 dollar bill!
Surprisingly enough I kept my comment to myself (I know that's unusual for Jeff Drinkle) but man let's lower the price of things all the time and make this country a place worth living .. Everything cost so much these days I think we need a break !
Have a great day ! Back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment