Sunday 15 January 2012

Motivation

Good evening !!!
Motivation is what you need to have success in this sport!!! And I will tell you that sometimes it hard to find !I have various things I do to help me along the way !!! I love to read about other peoples amazing stories on the Internet or in books ! I also like to think about how exciting it's going to be to race to the point when I want to give up but keep going! I also like to watch this years Ironman canada and cant wait to see myself on that course !!!The three races I did last summer were two tri a tri's and a sprint !!! I was extremely ready for the tri a tri's and also ready for the sprint but the one mistake I made on the sprint was my bike speed i went too hard and had nothing left for the run and I also didn't have much of a clue about nutrition during a race! I have been really working on my planning of nutrition trying different things learning about what my body will do and react to.
Had a disappointing end to my week with that snow storm and the one day I missed sleeping I was unable to make my plan or prepare food and ended up hungry rooting around the kitchen for food and ending up with something that wasn't the best for me !I will weigh tommorow morning to see what the damage is and get back on track!!
Had a great work out today weights and cardio felt amazing ! Everyday I go to the gym feels even better than the time before !!! This coming week will be the first full week of my new schedule can't wait to give it a try ! 5 am in the pool tommorow morning with my friend Peter !
We are doing most the same races this summer so I will train with him often ! It's nice to have company on those long runs and rides !
Have a great evening !!!

"Push yourself to your limits ! Then look inside to see who you really are!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment