Thursday 12 January 2012

Run like a ANTELOPE

Good evening
I have a bit of a cheat week this week because with the introduction of yoga and the switching of my schedule it worked out to have two off days !!! But I will just enjoy them...
Great swim class tonight full house ! No way to avoid bumping or hitting anyone ! I feel real good in the water now ! I think it's my favorite of the three sports ....last day I used the phrase " I run like a 1971 Buick crossed with a turtle" although my daughters had a good laugh at that I think I'm going to change that and say I run like an antelope coach Paul said to me that's a great way to get faster and be more confident is to convince myself I run like an antelope !!!!! I've listened to him call out in bike class " ride like a champion" and swim class he says "swim like a shark!"
Had my monthly meeting with coach Paul in the gym and pool today ....he is very strict on proper form which I make sure I do all the time !!! Even when a smaller guy is beside me lifting more weight with bad form and giggling to his self or smirking that he is lifting more I just carry on with the head phones in and get to work!!!!the gym is sure full of interesting people ! Some you might want to talk to and some you don't ! After finishing up in the gym down to the pool to work on stroke !! Like always he handed out homework for me to work on for the next while and then he will check at our next meeting !!


"when you feel like giving up , remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

Have a great day!

2 comments: