Monday 23 January 2012

Are goals important?

Good evening !

That's what I ask myself every time I get up at 430 am of training !! And yes they are ! I ask that same question when my friends phone up and want me to go out to the bar for beer and wings!!! I have had to say no to a lot of things this passed year and sometimes it makes me a little sad but I know for sure I enjoy this a lot more than being hung over on a Saturday morning....I have noticed myself getting stronger and stronger each week and it's very exciting I really look forward to weight day it's my favorite!
Looks like I'm getting a second chance to go out with my tri buddies after missing the bowling this last weekend due to snow... We are going to play pool !!!! Which will be another battle for me for sure !!! I used to play pool all the time but never sober ..... So that for sure will be different because I am not drinking anything till after muskoka 70.3 then i will have a couple cold ones ! And a cheese sausage smothered with fried onions and a big bag of old Dutch chips with a large tub of hell of a dip!!!!!!
Wow sorry I got side tracked with that talk of food! As I was saying I have never played pool sober so I'm sure my shots won't be as straight as they used to be!!
I have my BMI tommorow hope it goes good !!!


Have a good night !!!!!!



Racing is the fun part ; it's the reward for all the hard work !!

No comments:

Post a Comment