Tuesday 3 January 2012

Very happy with today

Good evening

What a exciting day had a great work out ,,,an hour of cardio and a 35 miniute swim !!!! I was really impressed with myself I kept my heart rate at 145 bpm for the full hour I was really cookin ! I haven't been able to do that before !!!
I didn't count my laps in the pool today and that made a huge difference !I just swam .. I usually think more about not losing count of my Laps than concentrating on my swiming form....
I also had great success with my meal plan today I stuck right at my 2749 calories for the day I will weigh myself in the morning and hopefully start loosing from there...my 220 lbs goal is off in the distance but I can just see it....
I went to the foot doctor today and was fitted with plaster casts for my orthotics he did a real good job !!! I hope it works !! He also suggested some shoes called the saucony Grid Stabil they looked like tanks ,,,even stronger than my brooks beasts !! 3 weeks for delivery can't wait to give them a try .....I told him about my running shoe quest and my sore feet and he said "well people that have pain usually quit running" and I told him that wasn't an option!!!!!
He also said that he never real comes across people that are 270 lbs that run!! I said I won't be there for long...

A great quote from Lance Armstrong "PAIN IS TEMPORARY QUITTING LASTS FOREVER"

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment