Tuesday 24 January 2012

BMI

Had another great day!!!!
Did my first run since my last triathlon last year when I injured my ankle ! Did 7 km in one hour and everything felt great!!! No pain during the run just a dull ache after but I expected something on the first try?............. but back to the cardio until coach Paul turns me loose on the runs again !!! I really needed to test out the orthotics to see if they need to be adjusted I go back for a follow up appointment in a week and want to make sure I get them adjusted right !! I really am excited to get running !!!
Had my BMI today I lost 4 % fat and and 13 lbs since the last time I was there so that's awesome !!! Things are working but Im still going to keep my calories at 2100 until I cut down to my goal weight !!



Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment