Wednesday 4 January 2012

Spinning alone

Good evening !!!
Had to miss spin class today !! The Christmas crunch has left the wallet closed for another month !!!! As well as triathlon being great for your health it's not so great on the pocket book ! I'm glad I don't smoke or drink like a fish anymore ! I couldn't afford it !!!!!!!!
With limited funds this month I've decided to only do swimming classes on thursday night my reason is swimming is the most technical of the three sports (I think)
I'm average on the bike so I know I can handle the 90 km of the 70.3 ironman and the run will just be a run but the swim I'm sure swimming will be my most challenging part !!! At coach Paul's swim class we get a good work out and learn as we go that's what I need to become a better swimmer.
My day was another successful day did my own spin all alone just put the head phones on and went to work, I did notice one thing with my new diet of 2749 calories I ran out of gas about the 1 hour and 20 min mark of my spin so definatly I will have a gel or bar half way threw on Saturday morning since its a two hour ride!!! I am writing every thing down this year to change and compare things as I go to make it a successful season !!
Better hit the sack 430 am comes early


Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment