Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hydration

Good evening!
Lots of stuff to figure out this season ! Nutrition , hydration , pace , cadence , it is hard to decide what to deal with first!
Today my goal was to monitor water loss on my hour and a half bike/trainer ride ... I lost .5 lbs of water during the ride and took in 16 oz's so I'm thinking that tells me I didn't drink enough ! But I'm close ,,, my eating has gone well and need to finish the week off before I cut any calories ... I'm thinking that I will have up make further cuts to drop the weight ! I really want to be cutting now in the off season because during race and heavy training time there will be no cutting ! I have my monthly BMI test done on the 24th and I know it will be down !
I'm real surprised about my thoughts of racing season they are shifting a bit from ... I hope I don't come in last to.... Look out ! On your left when I get that competitive fire in me look out its serious time !
Off to the gym in 6 hours !!!! Off to sleep good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment