Thursday 29 December 2011

Two more days !

Good evening hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday .... I sure did .....this was the second year in a row I was able to have Christmas at home without being called out to work!! Very lucky!,,,,The last couple days has been full of excitement with the first snow which means plenty of work for me!!! Sleep has been a hard thing to get and it's snowing again!!
I'm well on my way for planning my meals and schedule for the upcoming months of training and can't wait to get into the fun hard training !!
I spent the day out trying on shoes!!!!! I think I tried on 50 pairs and still didn't find any I liked !! I need to find a shoe with a consistent stiffness over the entire bottom of the shoe no arch support no nothing....I will keep looking
I have been real lucky to keep my weight consistent over the holidays no plus no Negitive!!!!!!!
Im patiently waiting for my month of January to come out from coach Paul this is my favorite time !!! Looking forward to more training !!and excited to get fitted for my new orthotics on the 3rd I hope its not too long getting them, then break them in and get Back to running !!!

I wonder how busy the gym will become next week with all the new years resolution training !!
I hope most people see the importance of training and keep it up !!!! Its really not that hard to be fit !! Most people can squeeze 4 to 5 hours a week in at the gym that's all you really need to make a difference you don't have to be a body builder or a super fit endurance athlete to be healthy just make smart food choices get lots of rest ,eat well and live a stress free life!!
I've been doing a lot of reading about the importance of nutrition and the timing of it as well and that along with more organization will be my first topic to address also my hydration which is really suffering and my sleep !!! I'm putting that all in my schedule for next month!
Hope everyone has a great night and Take extra care if your traveling in winter weather!!!!!
Don't forget thank a snowplow operator for making your travel safe .....

No comments:

Post a Comment