Monday 2 January 2012

First day of 2012 training tomorrow

Good evening !!!
Tomorrow morning brings the first day of training !! Am I ready ? Well yes and no,,, I have 15 mins left to be asleep like planned so maybe half hour late but none the less close!! I have my full day planned my meals and calories counted sitting right at my 2746 calories ,,,,my salt is a little high but should be ok for all the sweating I'm going to do ..............
Lunch is packed gym bag packed alarm set ready to begin my new life !!!!
I had a tough day today still feeling the ill effects of new years eve !! I should have known better !!!! It was a blast though !! Today has been wierd for me I've had a few spells of blurry vision then it goes away kind of feels like a film over my eyes I'm going to the doctors this week for my drivers medical so I will find out then !!
Tommorow morning I have an hour of cardio and a half hour fast swim ,,,then hot tub then work!
Coach Paul sent my January work out plan to me on new years eve it was a little lighter than I thought but I will enjoy it! I'm guessing it starts at this pace and grows since I'm still 38 weeks away from my A race still lots of time to turn it up !!! I am going to work real hard to get and keep my heart rate up were he wants it and not miss any workouts !!! I'm goin to pay close attention to detail when I'm swimming to try to make my stroke more efficient.
Tommorow I go to clarinton foot clinic to get fitted for my new orthotics and start running again hopefully by February !! I can't wait,,,
9 pm I better hit the sack !!!!! Have a great night !


And remember !!! If your thinking about trying this sport I highly recommend it !!!!!!
It will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment