Monday 16 January 2012

Busy morning at the pool !

Good evening !

Triathletes are a serious bunch of people ! Especially when they are training ! I see the same people every day at the gym just a serious nodd or a smile and a good morning!! Today was real busy !! When I got in the pool there was three club members swiming then when Peter came there was four !! Nice to see your training partners out putting in lots of effort ! All together there was about 7 athletes in the pool at 5 am which is crazy busy for that time of day!
I had an extremely difficult swim today I think due to my weight training yesterday I just felt like I was swimming threw oatmeal ! Those of you familiar with coach Paul's bike classes will know what that means !!!!!
I weighed this morning and I was 266.6 which is still on target for the 15th of June to be down to 220 lbs that will be the weekend of my first race of the year ! I'm really looking forward to getting back outside to train! I was able to spend a lot of time with the kids because they would ride while I ran ! (LIKE A ANTELOPE) I always had to keep one of my headphones out to answer all of their questions ! Better get to sleep ! 430 comes early





LIFE IS SIMPLE SWIM, BIKE, RUN! EAT, SLEEP.




Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment