Thursday 12 April 2012

More blood tests

So yesterday I messed up my blood tests and had the wrong one done yay!!! I hate needles and blood tests!
After I start my new meds I will need my blood tested every week for a month then once a month after that to make sure my liver isn't getting damaged and possibly after 3 years I may require a liver biopsy (nice)!!
This keeps getting better! Maybe this new drug will help my bad ankle ! I might have to revise my training plan due to the fact I might have some side effects from this drug at the minimum nausea , and good stuff like that, my plan is to take them the day before my day off training then will hopefully have 38 hours off before training again!
Just a wonderful bump in the road from fat to fit !
When I quit drinking for my life changes to feel better I always had the chance to have the occasional beer with my friends but now with the new drugs they said absolutely no drinking so to a guy who used to be an weekend alcoholic this bit of news is a bit disturbing knowing before I chose not to drink but now I have no choice at all! This is a blessing in disguise at least I can never go back to the way I used to be!
I've been a little upset over the last day now finding out this news of possible arthritis problem because it might have a factor on my ironman but is a little premature for worrying !!! I still need to see the arthritis doc but my sister having the same thing with the arthritis doesn't look good but we can hope!
The good part is I have an amazing team supporting me so I will get straitened out and move forward !



Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment