Saturday 7 April 2012

So pleased

16 months ago I had high blood pressure of around 150/119 was a number I saw often my doctor put me on two different kind of blood pressure pills, he told me I had to make a decision to make, keep going like I am and live a shorter life ! Or change your ways and live longer !!Yes I was having fun but didn't really realize how I was negatively impacting my life and everyone that depended on me !
So after some extensive testing away I went on my fitness quest ! I looked like lots of people in the gym I see now the first timers the ones you won't see in another month but I kept at it ! Never giving up then in the spring of last year I decided that this was going to be my new sport ! Triathlon !!!!!!! I have enjoyed most of it so far ! The only part I find real hard is watching my kids face when I'm walking out the door with my gym bag in hand and all they want is to spend time with me ! Or when I'm completely exhausted from work and training and I'm a little cranky !!! But I'm learning to watch that! I've spent some time today making out my plans for the upcoming week so things are looking good do far!!!


Have A happy Easter !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment