Wednesday 18 April 2012

New bike

I was fitted for my new bike today !
Is it ever sweet !!!!!!!!!!!! I will post a picture tomorrow because I couldn't bring it home because I had to get the aero bars switched to aluminum from carbon fiber because they wouldn't stay in place they kept slipping down !

The fitting took over two hours he adjusted everything right down to my shoes ! I had to get a peddle spacer put on my left foot because it was out to far !

I can't wait to feel this rocket out on the road I felt so strong on it today , just the position on an tri bike is so different it's awesome !

Still now word on my blood test I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow, if it doesn't happen by Friday I won't start till after my trip to milwaukee because I don't want to run into problems down there !

Have a good night ! Can't wait for my new bike tomorrow !

!

No comments:

Post a Comment