Wednesday 4 April 2012

Same old problem

As you know I love to eat ! I find it hard to believe to believe I can quit smoking and drinking and train every day and not miss any days with the best motivation ! Yet I can't seem to get this food thing under control ! I know it sounds whiney but man it's a hard situation to control !
I've been fluttering through for the last couple months waiting for a break threw to come but nothing !
I am not going to give up I will continue to try and try but my poor ankle can't take all this weight pounding on it ! I will continue the elliptical with minimal running but with Guelph only 10 weeks away the most at 2 lbs a week will be 20 lbs and I have a hard month for diets with a charity hockey tournament and a business trip to Milwaukee for 5 days so definite planning will be needed !
I'm happy to see my friends Peter and Liz and Lisa doing well with the battle but no success for me yet ! But I won't give up!!!




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment