Friday 20 April 2012

20 weeks 1 day

That's the number of days to my 70.3 ironman race ! That is not an extremely long time! I kept my fitness going all winter and like last summer being my first race season this winter was my first off season !

I will try to remember a few lessons I learned for this summer and put them into place this summer. Be happy! that was one problem I had last summer !!!! I never smiled so this year I will have fun!
This summer I will have a clutter free transition area ! I am not built for speed so the faster out of transition might help!
Pace ! I will find my pace and how ever many people pass me I will ignore them !!!! I cannot change my body and go faster than its trained for !
My swim start will be in the middle !!! I tried the front I tried the back, I will start in the middle !
Nutrition ! I will do it correctly !
I have learned many things this year I will put them into effect !
Tomorrow I will talk about what I learned in the off season !

No comments:

Post a Comment