Monday 9 April 2012

Motivation !

I've asked this question before usually just to myself ! I don't always have an answer, I think I will ask some friends what they use for motivation ! I really depend heavy on my wife for my motivation, I would be sitting around waiting to train just dilly dallying and she would say "what the heck are you doing get out and train" even though she would much rather have me around the house she boots me out the door! Then I hear as I'm walking away "I'm not working my ass off for the fun of it ! I'm buying you a triathlon bike and paying for races and hotels so get out there and train !!!! I want to go to Hawaii "!!!!!!!!
I always give her a big thanks when I get home, she's great and I always tell her its going to be a team effort, like she said on our wedding day from the good times to the bad through thick and thin.
Bet she didn't think there was an ironman involved!
Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment