Tuesday 17 April 2012

Running with my daughter

Went to the gym with my oldest daughter ! Sorry abbey when you turn 13 I will take you too!
We did half hour on the treadmill and half hour on the elliptical ! She held up good!

Still waiting on my blood tests to see if I can start my meds ! Spent some time today trying to find some articles on endurance training and the drug methotrexate, not much info out there but judging by the side effects not many people on the drug train for endurance sports ! I guess I will have to wait and see!

I ran again today with my compression sleeves and the jury is out ! they help me, im not sure how but I think they keep my muscles from fatiguing from bouncing around !

For the most part we had a good day !!! Now try on tomorrow !!!


Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment