Monday 16 April 2012

Swim ! Check!!!!!

A great day Monday had appointment with dr Jason did some more work on my shoulder and right ankle. My ankle felt good but by the end of the swim my shoulder was getting a little funky!

So I get my new bike on Wednesday ! Can't wait to take it out and give it a try, not sure yet if I'm gong to put my aero bottle on the handle bars or a aero bag instead of an under the seat bag ! Will have to see!

Had my first Celebrex pill today and felt a little nauseous and a bit of a dry mouth but I'm quite dehydrated ! I start the methotrexate Sunday night and I talked to coach Paul about switching my days off and he said yes, so next week my day off will be Monday ! He also said off any weights that cause discomfort so I guess my abs will finally get the attention they need!

Really miss all my tri buddies at spin and swim but times are a little tight this time of year with all the kids sports and activities but I'm still getting my workouts in so that's a plus !!!

Have a good night !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment