Sunday 15 April 2012

Making some changes

Finished my busy week of hockey and running the roads ! That was my last hockey game and although we didn't win I really enjoyed the tournament. I escaped without any major injuries but a small groin aggravation and a puck in the thumb ! nothing to bad but they are looming in the back ground !
My shoulder is feeling much better we will see at tomorrow nights swim 21 weeks to ironman 70.3 muskoka I can see there is some increases in the future in total hours coming !
Quick update on the new meds I'll be taking soon, I have decided to wait until Sunday night to take the methotrexate and change my off day to Monday then Tuesday night resume my training plan hoping to give myself as many hours as possible to adjust to the side effects from the meds !
I think I have come to terms with this whole situation and I'm looking forward to feeling better !
Hope you have a great week !

No comments:

Post a Comment