Friday 6 April 2012

Weather changes

I'm trying to think back over the years if I have ever seen a winter like we just had? I really don't think that we can do anything to stop the changes, I know we can recycle and cut the harmful gasses that destroy the ozone, and helpful stuff like that but I really think that the planet is just in cycles.
The planet is a living thing and all living things have to change, I hope it changes for the good !
I have noticed that people on this earth are changing also ! The is a lot less courtesy around I think that needs to change, less respect around I think that needs to change, say thank-you ! Hold a door open for someone and not slam it in their face just try to be considerate all the time that's all it takes !
Be positive, there is nothing more non productive than negativity it sucks !!!
I'm around lots of negative people, during the day and if your not carful you will bring that negative feelings home or carry them around with you ! Please do your best to avoid negative people, thoughts, and feelings!!
Change is good we all need to chafe a few things in our lives, it takes time ! Some more than others ! I expected change to fast !!! From my old lifestyle to my new I think I thought I could go from fat to fit way to quick ! ;) I also thought since I was doing sooooo much exercise I could eat anything I wanted ! But no I can't I need to monitor what goes into the tank, I haven't been eating like I used to eat but still can CHANGE a few things, like dressing, spreads and coffee to name a few ! My training plan isn't fitting in to good on Wednesday's to good I might have to CHANGE that too!!!
Living my busy everyday life without a plan is not working I have to CHANGE that too, this weekend is my chance to CHANGE that!!!!
Unfortunately my body is CHANGING and I need to be aware of that to I always rip through a workout even if something is hurting I need to train smarter not harder ! Is a part of me is hurting I need to CHANGE it up and modify it and keep going and not mope around feeling sorry for myself things are going to get much more harder from here on in ! I wonder some days if I have enough guts to train for an ironman, but I'm not going to give up !!! This weekend is a pick myself up weekend and get focused ! A good friend told me the race season is officially started so I better get my act straightened out and CHANGE!!!


TIME TO CHANGE !

No comments:

Post a Comment