Tuesday 10 April 2012

Run run run

I didn't think I would ever say this but running is getting less stressful!
Today I went to dr Jason for an adjustment just before I ran and he worked away on my foot a little bit today and wow !!!! what a difference I completed my run with ease no pain no problem ! I was feeling so good I wanted to keep going !!! but I didn't I must follow coach Paul's training schedule ! After my quick run i jumped on the elliptical for a 40 min blast! After the run today I had the bright idea I would go for a swim because I missed yesterday due to the holiday but changed my mind at the last second reminding myself to follow coach Paul's plan, he makes it for a reason
When I arrived home that's usually when the train falls off the tracks, after an hour of cardio this 260 lbs wants fuel and with my lack of willpower in the kitchen a grilled cheese and a piece of cake go down the hatch ! The grilled cheese was with fat free cheese low calorie marg and brown bread but all the same still a grilled cheese ! followed by a piece of birthday cake !! Not at all what I was going to eat in the plan I made out :(
I will do my best to hold my own this month then when I get back from my trip to Milwaukee at the end of the month it will be no more excuses time!
Have a good night !



"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did"






No comments:

Post a Comment